Thursday, June 1, 2006

Beth posted about dreams earlier and it reminded me about my dream last night. I dreamed a fighter jet crashed or was shot down (we never knew for sure) close to my house (but it wasn't my real house.) I looked up and saw planes flying in formation way up in the sky. Then we saw half of the plane fall from the sky and crash a block or so away, then the pilot floated down on a parachute into our backyard. I talked to the pilot but got basically no information rom him.That's pretty much all I remember.

The really wierd part? I dream about witnessing plane crashes a lot. I'd say probably once every couple of months. In several of them I'm in a big city. Once I dreamed I was at a Braves game and saw a plane crash. Once I was on top of a building in a large downtown on top of a 40-50 story building and I saw the Space Shuttle crash.

Anyone care to interpret?

The floors look great, by the way. The dogs hate them though. They look like they're running on ice all the time. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected