Monday, May 22, 2006

My parents are gone to Hawaii. My cousin got married out there Friday. Seems like they are having a good time so far. I got a new office. I'm no longer sharing. YAY!

Saturday was a long day. The kids and I walked to church around 9:30 to help with Angel Food ( angelfoodministries.org ). We unloaded a truck of 418 food orders. Then I stood in the parking lot for 2 hours directing cars. I loved it! I got to wear a cool reflective orange vest and a walkie-talkie with an earpiece! After the walk home, it was off to the Arts Alive! festival. The art was much better than I remember it being before, but it was also expensive. I can't wait to actually have money one day. Then we were off for a quick stop at Target and back home for dinner baths and bedtime. I was a little tired by the end of the day.

Last night we babysat my two nieces. Annsley is 3 and Mimi is 6 months. Babies are fun. At least those that sit and smile all the time and right now that's what Mimi does. It's still nice to get to send them home at bedtime though.

I guess that's all for now. Not a lot going on here in Flo-town. Have a great week!

Oh yeah, congratulations John & Jill! Here's to many happy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected