Thursday, January 12, 2006

Another whirlwind trip to Gulf Shores complete. I drove until 9;00 PM two nights in a row. The good thing about this project is that I'll get to claim at least part of a vacation this summer as a business trip!

I really enjoyed travelling with Sirius radio. But, just like I thought the choices were over-whelming. The biggest problem I had was flipping through channels to see what's on and suddenly realizing I hadn't lookwed at the road in a long time. I listened to plenty of Broadway, ESPN, 80's music, the "Coffee House" channel, and even part of Larry King Live and the AU v. UA B-ball game. Yes, Matt, I even listened to Howard Stern a little bit.

Heath, you do have Verizon, right? Thanks for keeping me awake! I'll get some pictures of your "God-dog" (It's a palindrome!) up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected