Friday, September 30, 2005

Couple of pictures

181. I thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

1.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is an historical marker on Tennessee St. in Florence. It is all about my great, great, great, great Grandfather. A local songwriter has written a song about "Mountain" Tom, and supposedly there is a screenplay in the works. Fun stuff. The child mentioned on the plaque is the only murder Tom admitted to regretting. He shot a baby to make it stop crying. He said it then smiled at him. Gotta love those notorious outlaw ancestors!

2.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is my parents house on Walnut St. in Florence. It is the second victorian they have renovated. It is a beautiful house inside and out. The highlight of their street, I think. I helpped a lot with the last one, but I wasn't around to help with this one.

Abby and I are off to AU for the USC game tomorrow. It should be a fun weekend. Hopefully we'll get to meet Heath for lunch on the way down. I don't think he's ever seen Abby in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected