Monday, August 22, 2005

193. I've finished book 6 in the Potter series. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. 7 will definitely be interesting. Now that I'm finished with those, I can finally get caught up on "Lost" episodes. I'm at least 3 behind now. We went to Northwood UMC Sunday and Misty and I both enjoyed it tremendously. The music was amazing (people actually sang along and *gasp* worshiped!) and the sermon was great, too. I do enjoy good preaching. The pastor (Bill Phares) was preaching on Revelations but managed to do it with great tact and used the passage to emphasize God's love. My favorite part was his reading of John 3:16 with much emphasis on the word WHOSOEVER. All around a great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected