Monday, June 6, 2005

Variousness

Jill mentioned MySpace a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me that I had signed up for an account several months ago ( My profile ). Last week I found the games section. (I have an online games addiction.) Today I found out they have an online version of "Speed" (the card game, not the Keanu/Sandra/Bus movie). I will never get any work done or sleep again. If anyone wants to take me on send a "Challenge."

On a not so lighter note, anyone else signed on to the One campaign? This seems like a great organization. Click on the "Who has signed" button. There is a great mixture of 'celebrities' who have signed. When you get Eddie Vedder and Michael W. Smith fighting for the same cause, that says something about your goals.

Ok, I'm off to play speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected