Monday, June 13, 2005

theology and mucus

Wow, everyone else updated today, so I guess I should, too.


First, I did the "Theological Worldview" quiz.
You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

79%

Classical Liberal

61%

Modern Liberal

57%

Roman Catholic

57%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

57%

Neo orthodox

50%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

39%

Reformed Evangelical

36%

Fundamentalist

21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com



I am so very tired of mucus! I got sick last week and it hasn't gone away yet. Where exactly does mucus come from anyway?

There's a kid from my (former) youth group in Paducah who has become a but of a pest. He is the most ADHD person I've ever been around. He's 19 and about to be a senior in high school. Between last Saturday and this past Saturday of he called me 23 times, just on my cell phone. That's not counting the calls at home. Then there were the 10+ text messages. I answered and talked to him a couple of times. And he had absolutly nothing to say. Just chit chat. *sigh* I thought I was through with all of this stuff.

By the way in honor of Bennifer, TomKat, and all of the other uni-named couples, my wife and I should hence forth be refered to as Scisty. Speaking of Scisty, we may actually have friends soon! A couple we used to do things with once in a while is moving back to Florence this week! Woo hoo! Grown-ups we can spend time with! Scisty and Drori, good times to be had.

I've started watching Family Guy recently. One of the funniest shows on TV. Bar none! I've also started wawtching Lost. Man, where was I when this started? I should've been watching all along. JJ Abrams is a talented guy.

I thought I had more to say.... I guess not.

Way to go MJ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected