Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Let it Pass

I'm not in a bad mood at all today, but for some reason I really feel like dumping on myself. Ever have days like that? I'll try to resist the urge to make this a fishing expedition. It's really freaking hot in here right now. I hate this damn metal building! I think the air could run all day and it wouldn't make any difference. I am tired of being hot and it's only June! That's not a good thing.

I have no idea why, but I'm really missing my wife and kids this afternoon (even though I just saw them at lunch). Good thing it's almost quitting time. I'll see them soon. I guess I'm having one of those emotionally unbalanced sort of days. It would be a good day to watch "Running on Empty" or some other really sad movie.

I realized lately that I am a horribly selfish person. I'm going to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected