Sunday, May 29, 2005

When we moved I told Misty I would not do any youth trips, events, etc. for a year. Then my friend Jody Creasy (In the short shorts on the left and Green shirt. Both pics circa 1991.) Tells me he's going back for a Junior High camp this summer. Misty says, "You should go." Then this week Myrle calls and says my name has come up as a possible Senior High counselor (which in and of itself is scary). Man, I would LOVE to spend a week at camp this summer. It's been a looooong time since I was able to go to Sumatanga. But I would most likely have to use my only week of vacation to do it. I'm not sure I want to do that. Actually I'm pretty sure I don't want to. *Sigh* What to do...

I hate decisions.

On a happier note, I'm off work tomorrow! Have a happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected