Thursday, April 7, 2005

Whew!

The last few days have been crazy! We have a HUGE job bidding today, and found out Tuesday morning that it had not been touched. I worked until 9 PM Tuesday and all day yesterday taking it off. Today is kind of wierd. I'm not working non-stop. The job is taken off and it bids at 2:00. Now we're just waiting for prices from suppliers. What a crazy week! I didn't even make it to Pulaski yesterday. I'm excited about htis job though. It's at the Space Center, and it should be over $1 Million.

I don't think I ever commented here about the death of John Paul II. I'll just paste what I said at the COYM Boards :

"I completly agree with the John Paul "the Great" title he's getting (though not officially yet) already. He was a great spiritual leader for the Catholic Church, but also for Christians in general.

I really admired the respect he showed to people of other faiths. And it was reflected in the response to his death. People from many different faiths expressed their sadness at his passing.

JP2 we love you!"

He will be missed by billions world-wide. As an aside: One of the two "favorites" to become the next Pope is black. He and another guy are tied at 11-4 with some odds maker somewhere. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected