Friday, March 11, 2005

Terrible math

Ok, my Florence City Schools education is showing. TODAY is one week from our 10th Anniversary. I swear I do know these things.

Our computer at home is fried, I think. Turn it on it says "Sony" the screen goes blank, then nothing else. Scary.

Misty is feeling much better today. Hopefully we can all stay well for a little while. It's starting to look like we're going to Nashville for our Anniversary. We'll stay at the Opryland Hotel and, of course, spend much time at Opry Mills. I may sit in the Gibson store for an hour or two! Whatever we decide to do will be great, and it will be great to spend it with the love of my life! This is the first trip we've taken alone since our first anniversary. Wait, no, we went to the NYWC in St. Louis in 2003. That doesn't count though... it wasn't a vacation.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected