Friday, March 4, 2005

my reprieve

I left Hell (OSHA Workshop) early yesterday and it looks like I won't be going today. But at what cost?

My whole family is sick. Misty and Jacob have strep throat. My Mom and Dad have, in my Dad's words, "the screaming meanines." My sister and her husband have the "stomach flu." My brother could be sick, he doesn't talk much. So it seems only about 10% of my family is healthy. Maybe this is Hell...

I slept on the couch last night to avoid the crud. Our couch is suprisingly comfortable to sleep on. I fell asleep watching TiVo'ed "Good Eats" episodes.

I'm waiting for Barbara to get to the office so I can go home so Misty can go to the doctor. I didn't make it to "LoveSong" practice last night, so I guess I won't be playing Sunday. Oh well, there's always next week.

Time to go home for a while. Crap, I hope Ashley (my sister) did payroll yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected