Saturday, March 5, 2005

It's official, I am the last non-sick person in this family. *knock on wood (or whatever this desk is made of)* Abby got sick last night. She woke up puking around 1:00 AM. She seems to be feeling fine now, but she was so pitiful. A sick 4 year-old is a terrible sight. I slept (kind of) in our living room chair. Misty and Jacob were in our bed. Abby was on teh couch because she threw up on her bed. So I got the chair and ottoman.

I guess I'm going to miss the first "LoveSong" service tomorrow. I don't think I'm sick, but I may be a carrier or something. I'd hate to get the whole church sick.

Tonight I'm in the bed alone. Misty's taking the chair (after much ignored protesting from me.) Abby's still on the couch, because her bed is still a little wet. Jacob's in his bed.

Another ady in teh life of an American family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected