Friday, March 18, 2005

Final 10th Anniversasry message

Well, we're about to head to Nashville. I can't go without saying something about my 10 years of marriage (and 17 years of knowing my wife).

It hasn't always been easy. It hasn't always been fun. But I can honestly say that I love Misty more now than I ever have. I also truly believe I've loved her since I met her. We've had some great moments and we've had some not so great moments. But we've ridden each wave that's come along, and we rode them together. I'm one of the lucky ones. I married my best friend. And after all this time, we're still best friends.

I hope I haven't bored anyone this week, or made you gag from the sugary sweetness too often. I also realized today that I've been talking about marriage and pregnancies all week. In light of the events of Emily and Jill's week, I feel I should apologize.

It's been a wonderful 10 years, and I'm looking forward to at least 50 more. You are all invited to our 60th Anniversary party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected