Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Fear and Loathing... in my mouth.

Pepperoni Pizza Combos are soooo good!

I went to teh dentist today. It was the first time I've been in over two years. Word of advice... DON'T WAIT 2 YEARS BETWEEN DENTIST VISITS!!!! I was as nervous as a cat. I really hate going to the dentist. I was anxious about what may have gone wrong in 2 years, and I was just, generally, "I hate the Dentist" nervous. On my way there I realized I was chewing my gum faster than I thought humaly possible. Then I got there and had to wait about 20 minutes. Nervous Scott and waiting don't get along well together. I finally went back and sat down in the chair. I have an involuntary reaction to dental chairs. When I sit down my entire body tenses as tight as possible. Fun stuff.

It actually wasn't as bad as it could and should have been. I guess I've actually been taking care of my teeth over the past 2 years.

I'm just glad it's over adn I don't have to relive it for another 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected