Monday, September 13, 2004

OK, I suck...

at journaling! I'm not very consistent at all. Oh well.

I think my main thought today is: I love "The Surreal Life!" What a great show! It kept me up late again last night. I really should start sleeping more. I can;t remember the last time I was asleep before 12:30 or 1:00. And I'm usually up around 7:15.

Oh crap, I think it's raining. My windows are down! Oh well, I have those little "I can smoke in the rain" shields on my windows. Maybe the interior won't get too wet.

Telling the youth about the move went about the way I expected it too. Not as terrible as my imagination wanted it to be, but not hunky dory either. There were laughs, tears, and lots of troubled looks. At least no one stormed out or threw furniture at me. I think everyone understands that this is the best thing for my family and me. At least they are doing a good impression of people who understand.

Well, I think the rain stopped so I guess I should go see if my car is soaked. Wow, things are exciting around here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected