Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today's Miscellanea

For some reason today I decided I should be embarrassed by the condition of my desk. I have no idea why I feel that way. The desk is not any messier today than it is any other day.

Here’s a picture to give you an idea of the state of my desk.

It just hit me a few minutes ago that it’s a mess and an embarrassment. A service tech from Xerox is here working on our copier. He came into my office to ask a couple of questions. When he left, the chaos that is the top of my desk hit me full force.

That is not unusual. From time to time, I realize my desk is too cluttered to be functional. Today was the first time I’ve ever thought it was embarrassing.

I’m not really sure what that is about. I guess I’ll clean off my desk this afternoon.

It’s about to rain. I’m glad, but I hope it doesn’t last too long.

HOLY CRAP!!! The Braves just came back and won after being down 9-0 early. They entered the 9th inning down 9-3. The Bravos scored 7 runs in the bottom of the 9th, capped off by a game-winning grand slam by Brooks Conrad. Way to go Braves!

Oh right…the rain.

I hope it stops soon so I can take my walk tonight. Thursday is the only night I get to walk without the dogs. Much nicer than dragging The Beast around for 3 miles. It’s always a nice change.

I’m actually getting kind of excited about the Annie auditions this weekend. That won’t last. By Saturday morning I’ll be a nervous wreck and look for any reason imaginable to not go. At this point, though, I’ve promised The Girl that we will audition. So it’s a go no matter what.

It looks like my parents are going to start moving this weekend. That could be fun. Probably not, but it could be.

It’s time for a Diet Coke…have a nice Thursday (my favorite day of the week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected