Saturday, March 20, 2010

Privacy

I'm thinking seriously about taking this thing private. I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable knowing that all of my blithering is available to the entire interwebs. This way I'll have some say over who can reading.

I don't know exactly what that will mean as far as you the reader. I think you'll have to sign in. You may have to create a Google account if you don't have one. I guess I'm saying this because I'm looking for some feedback.

I encourage you to subscribe to the feed. (Above) I don't know if that will make the process easier, but it can't hurt.

For now, I'll go private some time next week.

3 comments:

  1. I understand your privacy concerns...especially when it comes to parents and children having access to all your publications. Do what you think is best, but I sure would be disappointed if I was no longer able to read your fabulous works. They always give me food for thought and often prove to be a needed bright spot in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand abt privacy. Sure would miss your writing if i were unable to access it.
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you're coming from. Quite honestly, that's part of the reason I don't write as much as I used to. I miss the old days when the LiveJournal group was pretty small. I could complain about work, or life in general and not have the whole world reading it. There's a lot I'd like to talk about, but I just don't want to share it with the world.

    I've toyed with creating a separate Twitter account that is private.

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected