Monday, March 29, 2010

Email List

I think I’m finally about to get this blog thing figured out.

I’ve finally figured out a way to do email notifications with little or no hassle. This will notify readers almost as soon as I update.

I don’t want to add unwanted spam to your inbox, so here’s what I’ll do. I will automatically add those signed up for email notification through FeedBurner. I will also add those readers following on Networked Blogs (if I have your email).

Otherwise, let me know if you want to be notified by email.

If you are included in one of the lists above, let me know if you do not want email notifications. Also let me know if you want them to go to a different email address.

You can let me know via email at scoats1974 [at] comcast.net. (Replace [at] with @ and remove spaces.)

Also, let me know what you think about the changes since I went private. Better? Worse? No difference? I’ll decide this week whether to stay this way or change back.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected