Monday, May 18, 2009

A Quick Check-in

Well, I have time for a little tiny update.

I’m still getting used to my new duties at work. It’s interesting so far. I’ve spent a LOT of money in the last few days.

Did I mention I got a new phone? I did. It’s a Palm Centro. So far I love it. Many cool features. Best of all, it was free! You can’t beat free.

The band at church is going to try to put out a CD later this year. Maybe late summer? We’ve got 3 songs done. (You can hear them here.) I have a couple more written. We’ve performed one of them a few times. Hopefully we’ll be able to get 6-7 songs on there. We’ll sell it as a fund raiser for some new sound equipment.

Speaking of the band, tomorrow I will post some video this this week’s service. Enjoy.

Have a great week! Oh, yeah. 2 more people found my blog by searching Google for "Leonard Nimoy's Nostrils." I don't get it. Who's searching for that? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected