Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another openin' another show...


It’s opening night! A Christmas Story opens tonight at 7:30 PM at the Shoals Theater. I’m pretty excited.

Last nights rehearsal was ROUGH! Which in my experience (limited as it is) is a goes thing. The rough parts were mostly technical stuff. (Lighting cues, sound effects, etc.) But that caused lines to get dropped, stammering, and even a skipped scene. It should go better tonight, but there’s no guarantee.

I’ll try to post some updates on Twitter as we go.

Come see us! We’re running tonight through Sunday afternoon! It really is a great show. The cast is doing a great job. The set is amazing. And there will be a few surprises along the way. It’s fun for the whole family. Here’s a write up in today’s paper. My oldest is in the foreground of the picture.

I’m off to the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected