Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm a Slacker


I've been lazy the last couple of weeks. No updates last week. One (or was it 2) the week before. I promise to do better in the coming days and weeks. Well, I don't promise, but I do promise to try to do better.

Today's quick update: My youngest and I went to the Auburn game Saturday. We had a blast! We got sunburned. We got soaking wet. We got to roll Toomer's. Auburn won (and looked good for most of the game). Then I was up early Sunday to sing some U2. All in all, a great weekend!

 "The Gospel According to U2" is going great! I am having a blast doing U2 songs in church. Fun, fun stuff. Sunday we did "All Because of You." Best one yet. This week we're doing "Yahweh." I'm singing it in both services instead of just the early service. I'm loving it! (Can McDonald's sue me for that?)

House update: There is no update. Things have not changed at all.

It's always fun to see old friends. Especially those you haven't seen in several years. For me it's usually a little sad, too. In high school and into college I had several really good friends. I lost touch with pretty much all of them. MySpace has helpped me reconnect a little, but the contact is sporadic. When I see one of my old friends it just reminds me of the lost years. Last week I saw one of my old highschool friends and learned that he and his family have moved back to town. (It's amazing who you'll meet at a gymnastics class at the Y.) It was another reminderof what a horrible friend I am. So let me apologize now to all old friends for not keeping in touch. I hope we can re-connect. Especially those that live nearby. 

It's 1:30 and I haven't eaten lunch. I'm hungry, my head hurts, and I'm a little dizzy. So I'm going to eat. More tomorrow.

P.S. Does anyone want a dog? I have a couple I might be willing to part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected