Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Wrap-Up

 
I’m in a hurry today. I guess it’ll be a quickie.
I’ll try to get to some serious stuff next week, unless I’m in a seriously non-serious mood. We’ll see. I am going to do another Junk Mail post. I do so love those. I guess you could call it a recurring segment. If you’ve never read one of my Junk Mail posts go to LiveJournal and look up some old ones. Here I’ll make it easy. Click here and read from the bottom up.
I can’t believe it’s August already. Wow. School starts back next week. That’s both good and bad. It’s good because it means fewer days like today. Here’s some simple math that I cannot seem to learn. 7+11+Mellow Yellow=Insanity! I’ll get it someday. The bad part is arranging drop off and pick up. That stresses me out… a lot. My schedule is sort of unpredictable. (Can something be sort of unpredictable? Isn’t it either predictable or not?) Being in Opelika at 10:45 when school gets out at 2:30 is not fun.
Well, I’m off to see whom our youngest has for a teacher this year.
Have a great weekend! If you’re in Florence this weekend, we are playing at Tim Corley’s office Sunday night at 5:30.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected