Monday, July 14, 2008

Another reason to mourn the loss of The BPP

In keeping with my tradition of posting every penis disappearance story I see:

Journalist Tracks Rumors Of Penis Thievery
July 14, 2008 · "I had come all the way from America for this and did not know how many chances I would get to speak to someone whose penis had actually been stolen," writes journalist Frank Bures in his recent Harper's article, "A Mind Dismembered: In Search Of The Magical Penis Thieves."

Best quote of the story: "Penises are disappearing. Someone has to investigate," says Bures. "I'm the man."

No where else on radio can you hear stories like this presented in a smart, mostly grown-up manner. I'm going to miss The Bryant Park Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected