Thursday, April 10, 2008

It was a dark and stormy night...

If anyone ever tells you that 5 foot wooden French Doors aren't heavy, they are a damn liar. I can't feel my arms.... and yet I can type. Hmmm..

I'm going to take a moment to plug a few things...

Visit my Muxtape to hear some favorite songs from my collection. It's a neat site. You can upload up to 12 songs to your "Muxtape." I'm sure teh RIAA will shut this down soon.

We have pictures up on the First Aid For Choking MySpace. Sadly, still no music.

I started an Edgemont UMC group on Facebook. You should join.

Read Mental Floss. It's a magazine that was started by a guy I know from my days in Birmingham. He and his roomate started the magazine while they were still at Duke. Then it went big-time.

Friday April 25th, FAFC is playing on Mobile Plaza for the Take Back the Night march. The march starts at 7(? is that right Melanie?) and music starts around 8:00-8:30. We're the first band to go on. Woo Hoo!

The Bryant Park Project had an interesting segment on today. The Bible was recenlty named America's Favorite Book as teh result of a poll. The BPP had a book reviewer on to review the Bible as literature. Read/Listen here. I know it's NPR, but humor me.

Well, I've put it off long enough. I'm off to unload the doors I just loaded.

By the way I got 4 phone calls at lunch yesterday. I answered 2 of them. Sorry Ryan, we were ordering when you called. Nothing personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected