Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Purple Monkey Stain

I think that is a great name for a band. Purple Monkey Stain! I should trademark that. Or copyright or whatever.

Just got back from another whirlwind trip down south. Left at 4:30 drove to Lanett then over to Opelika to check on our project that's just getting started. Then I did something I've never done before. I bought tickets to the A-Day Game.

I'm excited. The whole family is going down for the game. It should be a fun trip. Then I get to come back and teach Sunday School the next morning.Yikes! Our topic is General Conference. This could turn into a snooze fest. Hopefully our usual "talkers" will be there. Have I mentioned that I really like my Sunday School class? Well, I do.

I think I had something really meaningful to say, but I cannot remember what it might have been. I'll sit and ponder for a moment. Maybe it will come to me.






Well, here's something: Misty and I used to make fun of soem of the road names that cross Hwy 280 between B'ham and Auburn. Old Dark Road and Pig Walla Holler are two examples. Yes, those are actual street names. Today I saw the best yet. It trumps even Pig Walla. I don't know how we missed this one on our many trips to AU. Peckerwood Road. I kid you not. Here it is on a map

OK, that wasn't meaningful at all. Informative, maybe, but definitely not meaningful.

I'm going to try to remember to post snow pictures later. I took them about 3 weeks ago and finally put them on my computer at home last night. Maybe I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected