Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What the...

Three posts in two days? Wow. I'm suddenly a more prolific writer than Kim Jong Il. A couple more things for the laundry list of my life at present:

My Current Guilty Pleasures:
Aside from an unhealthy addiction to Gold Miner Vegas (Top score is now 94,871! Eat that Matt Miller!). Friday Night Lights is my most favorite-est guilty pleasure right now. It's pretty much a teen soap-opera with football thrown on top. It's full of cliche and stereotyped characters. I love it! At least they are somewhat layered stereotyped characters.

My other weakness right now is Blueberry Cobbler! It's never a good thing to have Blueberry Cobbler in the house when your 10-15 lbs overweight. I usually have pretty strong will power over sweets (except dark chocolate, mmm...), but that stuff is GOOD!

My Lent:
I decided to give up Road Rage for Lent. It's going pretty well so far. Instead of getting mad and screaming at stupid, inconsiderate drivers, I'm praying for them. I give them an "I love you and God loves you, too!" Then I pray for their safe travel and many blessings in their lives. It's fun. It makes me happy every time I do it. Which is much better than having my blood pressure sky-rocket and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Tomorrow I should write about what's pissing me off these days. Sounds fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected