Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm starting to feel like poop. I'm afraid teh crud is coming on strong.

Today is one of those days I wish I could have back. Well part of it anyway. This morning was great! More on that later. Today was an amazingly beautiful day. It was sunny and warm. Beautiful! How did I spend it? Asleep in my big fluffy chair. I hate Daylight Savings Time. I can't believe I napped away such a beautiful day. Oh well, I should be well rested this week.

This morning was fun. I actually sort of led worship at our alternative/contemporary service. I played guitar (as usual) and sang lead on all of our songs (not the usual). I really enjoyed it, and it wasn't terrible. (At least as far as I could tell.) We are now without a bassist, also. He resigned (even though he was a volunteer) Wednesday night.

I really enjoyed singing this morning even though I was scared to death. And even though my Mom & Dad didn't make it. But no one got up and left so apparently I wasn't terrible.

Did anyone watch the new Scrubs Thursday? I thought it was the worst episode I've ever seen. It seemed like the cast was just going through the motions. It wasn't well written or well acted I was very disappointed.

Time to do a little work before bed. On a Sunday night... I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected