Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Ti... Shut Up Andy Williams!!!

This is shaping up to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Christmas week. The s--- just keeps piling on. Our next door neighbor died early this week (I've mentioned I hate funerals, right?), Abby has the Flu (despite all of us getting shots last week), work has seemed extra stressful the last few days (probably because I've been working from home), my Dad has not felt well for a while, I can't quit gaining weight, all that on top of other bigger crap I'm not quite ready to talk about yet. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to fall. I'm pretty sure my TiVo is due for another break down.

This week sucks.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I'll try a happier post next week. Maybe something about kittens and/or puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected