Friday, March 3, 2006

For Matt...

So it's not every day, but here's more Junk Mail headers for you:

pollutant compressor - I think that means hold in your farts
SexXWith NoStrings - How exactly would it work WITH strings?
Ethical Work at home for Scott - Looks like they found out about my unethical homework.
Who conferring can cheney - I'm not conferring, but I can damn well Cheney (That means shoot people, right?)
Not beowulf but woman - I had no idea those things were contradictory.
Congratulations on receiving this offer for a Dell Inspirion Notebook - Congratulations on entering my Junk Mail folder!
PlayStation-3 is yours by Participating - Looks like I picked the wrong Lent to give up Participating.
Move about the country on us Scott - That's the first e-mail I've received from a mode of transportation.
Massive PE patch sale - For the millions who are addicted to Gym Class.
Have you ever tried pheromones? - Again, Lent.
Ted Kennedy Wants Windmills Killed - Alright, now I'm really pissed at Ted! I love that song.
discriminant arbitrage - Let me know when you finish looking that one up. I don't know what it means either.

On a non-Junk Mail note, "V for Vendetta" is getting good reviews. I guess I know when I'll use my birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected