Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm not doing well...

as far as LJ goes anyway. I just looked back over my "recent entries" and there is very little to no information in there. Just to sum up the last couple of weeks in my life... drama at Handy Homes, Drama at and a quick trip to Gulf Shores, evictions, playing NCAA Football 2004 on Gamecubewith and without Jacob, drama at Millbrook, Misty's irregular heart beat, Where should we go to Church?, eating at the 360 Grille.

That just about wraps it up. As for details... well here are some, the rest is irrelevant.

I left last Wednesday at 1:00 PM drove to Gulf Shores and got there at 7:00 PM, got up Thursday visited the job site, and headed back to Florence with a stop at the job in Millbrook. I got home around 5:00 PM it was a long (but quick), very tiring trip. We have some absolutely dead beat renters! It makes me sad. Jacob has started playing NCAA Football on his Gamecube. He loves it. It has sparked an interest in watching football, which is great! He watched most of the Iron Bowl with me. I loved it(until his hand got smashed in the storm door). Misty was diagnosed with an irregular heart beat at a Dr. visit. He thinks it is because of her thyroid medicine. They've adjusted the meds and everything seems to be better now. One of our suppliers took us to eat at the 360 Grille (4 star restaurant atop the Renaissance Tower) last night. It was good, but my body doesn't do well with fancy food. I don't know if I'll eat there again (or any other really nice restaurant). We still haven't really found a church. We've gone to Edgemont UMC the last couple of weeks I think we're going to try going there regularly.

I need a little help. Sunday is Misty's birthday. She won't tell me what she wants. What should I get her? I'm not good at gifts.

And finally, since I forgot it at the beginning, a diet update! I finally got past the 176 barrier that held me up for a couple of weeks. Now I'm holding steady at 174. I'm one shy of 20 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected