Monday, August 8, 2005

NASA-TV is the coolest thing ever in the world. I've watched it online since the shuttle launched. The hotel where we stayed in FL had it on cable. Another reason Comcast in Florence sucks...

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath (How exactly do you bate your breath? Should you brush to get it un-bated?) to hear why I've left my home church of 31 years. Well, you'll have to wait a little longer. I'm still trying to put into words the loss and sadness I feel. But now it's time to go get my kids and go home.

Oh yeah, I'm finally reading the Harry Potter books (actually I started with the 3rd one, I cheat) good stuff so far. I have to decide: Do I watch Wednesday's "Lost" or read "The Goblet of Fire"? I hate deciding things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected