Friday, August 26, 2005

189. We went to the football game last night. Florence looked pretty good. I saw Emily, Will, & Kate. Kate is a cutie and she's getting big! Emily, you and Ashley should talk about getting Kate & Aiden together in their teens.

I also saw my YD (Bill Griffin) and my second mom for about 3 years (his wife Lisa). Then I saw their daughter! I remember Marianne as a two year-old toddling around wearing an old motorcycle helmet, getting her to say different things (nothign dirty though), and playing with a fake severed hand (Silly Scott Silly). Now she a 5'11" 16 year-old! Wow, they get old fast. Bill & Lisa, though, were more amazed that I have an almost 9 year-old. I didn't get to talk to them very long, hopefully I will soon. (8 days until CFB!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected