Friday, May 20, 2005

OK, why not...

01. TOTAL NUMBER OF FILMS I OWN ON DVD/VHS... (I could count, but I'm lazy)
DVD - um... over 100
VHS - 15-20

02. THE LAST FILM I BOUGHT..
Fist Full of Dollars, What Lies Beneath, The Haunting, and Top Secret (all at the same time)

03. THE LAST FILM I WATCHED..
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (before that was Rounders)

04. FIVE FILMS THAT I WATCH A LOT..
The Searchers, Say Anything, Insomnia, Beauty and the Beast, Groundhog Day

05. TAG FIVE PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM PUT THIS IN THEIR JOURNAL.
I'd rather not... but... just gonna cut & paste: _mle_, carbonigal, flunkyjon, ful_house, winsty


Here's an interesting one...





You Will Die at Age 85



85





Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.

You're poised to live a long, healthy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected