Tuesday, February 1, 2005

...to show for my day...

Can anyone name that tune (from the subject)? I'll give you a cookie but you'll have to come get it.

The end of another workday. So far I like being back in Florence. There is always the potential for that to change, but I don't think it will. The most (and only) frustrating thing so far is the lack of any real defined job for me. I've been the catfish of Coats Electric. I pick up the stuff that falls to the bottom of the pond. I'm the catch-all. That's ok though. It keeps me busy. I think things will get more defined in the near future. Maybe I just hope...

Money is tight right now. That's never fun. I don't like stress.

I think we've sold our house! We have a contract and they did the inspection yesterday. Now we'll have to wait and see how that went. Hopefully not badly. All I can say is at least we're not losing money by selling this house.

Ever feel guilty for having a half-way normal family? Maybe I'll elaborate later.

I have to go meet Aaron's Rentals at one of our apartments. Someone left owing us rent, and apparently owing Aaron's also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected