Friday, February 4, 2005

I'm frightened, Auntie Em! I'm frightened!

As frightening as it sounds, I think I'm starting to enjoy Rick & Bubba. Maybe it's just the drunk people calling in today.

A few weeks ago I wrote about how great my dog is. Well, since then he's hit a little rebellious streak. First he peed in the house a few times. Now, he's started pooping in the house. He's done it 2 or 3 days straight now. He's a very smart dog, so I don't know what's made him decide to use our carpet as his personal toilet. If anyone has suggestions, I'll gladly take them.

I've put up a more recent picture. That's the one that will be in the Coats Electric company brochure. Woohoo! I think I like the other one better (it shows more character).

The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. I'm excited. I think we're going on a picnic to Deibert Park. Maybe I'll take the dog and let him poop there instead of in Abby's room. The kids have been asking to go to the park since we moved, but the weather has been pretty crappy most of the time. It will be nice to get out of the house for an afternoon. I think Misty is getting a little stir crazy. She's trying hard to find a job, but getting no call backs. She's ready to get out of the house.

We sold our house in Paducah!!!!!!!!!!! We're heading up there next weekend to get our last little bit of stuff and make a few repairs. It even looks like we might MAKE money on the sale! (Though it'll only be about $100.)

Time to work. Oh yeah, I delivered the "Final Notice of Over Due Rent" letters yesterday. Oh the joys of property management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected