Tuesday, November 16, 2004

There comes a time...

We're 4 weeks away from moving. I can't believe it's so close. It's going to be sad, but I'm ready. I'm really excited about being back home. It'll be nice to see Mom and Dad everyday. And Michael and Ashley and Jesse (brother, sister, brother-in-law). Knowing that Jacob and Abby will grow up around family will make it worth what ever drama I have to deal with.

I don't think I ever explained our living arrangements in Flo-town. We will not, as it turns out, have to live in the small apartment above my parents garage (YAY!!!). My parents bought a townhouse that they are going to let us live in while we sell our house here. When it's sold we will either buy hte townhouse from them, if we like it, or we'll buy a house and they'll keep the townhouse and rent it. Great deal for us. It is a HUGE(!) relief to know that we don't have to cram into a one room apartment and that we will not have two house payments again. My parents are great!

They are closing on the townhouse this Friday, so we will be able to move some stuff down over the Thanksgiving holiday. I reserved the truck today. It was exciting, though I'm not terribly excited about loading the truck.

I have to comment on the AU game last weekend. Wow! I predicted a blow-out earlier in the day to my Dad, but I was still nervous as crap! I'm not sure I believed my own prediction. I can't wait for the game this weekend! I have always loved the AU/UAT game! Even in the days when I was a Bama fan, I lived for (then) the Saturdady after Thanksgiving. I may have changed sides, but my passion for the game is still the same.

Enough for now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected