Thursday, September 23, 2004

What to do?

I can't figure out what the best look for this thing is. I keep changing it, and I can't decide what I like. I guess I'll stick with this for a while. Any opinions?


I am very, very ready to be in Alabama! I miss being around my family. I miss seeing my sister and brother almost everyday. I miss my Mom (and my Dad)! I am getting very ready to move. Not only because I'm ready to be there, but because the more time goes by, the more I'm ready to leave Paducah. Don't get me wrong, I still love it here and I love the church. As I've said before, this is far and away the best church I've worked at, but it is sooooo time to move on.


I found a great picture taken of the damage from Ivan. It's always nice to add a little levity to a terrible situation. I think this picture acheives that in a fabulous way!



It's time for a little escapism. I'm going to a galaxy far, far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected