Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I hate microsoft!!!!!!

My computer at work died today....
luckily i was able to resuscitate it. but at the expense of 95% of my files. Every letter, newsletter, Power Point, flier, etc. is gone gone gone. Stupid Service Pack 2! Then I had the joyous happy experience of calling tech support. Nothing like trying to explain computer problems to Indian women who barely speak english. Good times! I finally just left the office before I broke something.

On a more positive note, I am absolutley loving the Olympics. I think I could watch almost any sport if it were for a medal. It's great stuff. I usually watch several hours a day. Especially late at night.

I've got to start writing more. I have ideas that need to get out. And stresses and feeling that need to be expressed. I haven't been creative in quite a while. (Some may say never.)

This is becoming quite the random string of conciousness...

Misty is sick. She has a bladder infection. That really sucks for her, because it hurts. But for us too, because we're kind of on a schedule here. There are still some things that need to be done around the house before Monday. And I'm going to be gone all day Saturday.

I'm starting to really miss Florence. I thought I would never miss working for my parents, but I feel Coats Electric calling. I wish Mom and Daddy would hurry and get back into town so I can talk to them about employment. I would really like to get that situated soon.

Sunday is the big day. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I sat in a Church Council meeting tonight and all I could think about is what am I going to say Sunday. Hopefully it won't be ugly. I truly do feel this is the right decision though. I know it's time for a change. But the process of changing is going to suck.

I think it's time to go to bed now... hopefully this computer will continue to let me sign on to Live Journal. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected